FYI: I think there is an issue with the most recent x86 build that is available for download.
- Running Windows 7, 64 bit.
- Working on a 32 bit C#, .NET 3.0 project.
- Added the x86 DLL as a reference
- Kept getting an error on compile: "Could not load file or assembly...MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.dll or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format."
- After some Googling, narrowed it down to a x86 vs. x64 issue.
- I think the x86 DLL that's available for download was not built as x86 (maybe it was built as "Any CPU"?
- I opened the source code, set the built to x86, recompiled the DLL, added to my project, and all is well.